Anti Aging Oil and Face Wash Serum – Wanderlust Serum
Legend has it that explorers risked peril sailing the world’s seas in search of the Fountain of Youth. In fact, tales of this fountain have been told for thousands of years. The mythical spring was mentioned in the writing of Herodotus, an ancient Greek author and geographer, in the 5th century BC. It was also written about it the Alexander Romance, an account of the life and feats of Alexander the Great, in the 3rd century AD. The legendary Christian patriarch, Prester John, also recounted the Fountain of Youth in the stories he penned during the Crusades. And of course, there’s Ponce de Leon, the 16th century Spanish explorer and first Governor of Puerto Rico, who supposedly set out to find the Fountain of Youth in 1513, when he set sail for Florida, and was told that the mythical waters were located in the Bahamas by Native Americans.
Despite the lore, no one ever managed to find the Fountain of Youth; but wouldn’t it be nice if they had? If you have longed to find the solution for aging and have been wishing that you could somehow turn back the hands of time, you don’t have to devote your life to traveling to remote locations around the world in search of a spring that may or may not exist (unless, of course, you want to). There is a much easier, more affordable, and effective way to rewind time and regain your glowing and radiant skin. How? – With a CBD anti-aging serum!
What is Anti-Aging CBD Face Wash?
To understand CBD face wash, it’s first important to understand what anti aging oil is. As the name suggests, anti-aging face serum is specially formulated to restore collagen, the protein that makes up about 75 to 80 percent of your skin and replaces dead skin cells as they shed from your face. As you age, the production of collagen starts to slow down, and eventually, the decline can become significant. Many anti-aging face oils are also designed to restore the elasticity of your skin. Just like the production of collagen slows as you age, the skin also loses its elasticity, as the effects of gravity pull down on the skin. Reduced collagen production combined with reduced elasticity can have a negative impact on the shape, structure, and the overall appearance of the skin, and generally, because it’s constantly exposed to the elements and since it’s so visible, facial skin is often impacted the most severely. For these reasons, facial skin can start to sag and become wrinkled, making you look a lot older than you actually are.
Given the desire that so many people have to look and feel their best, many people have turned to anti-aging face serums. To answer the demand, manufacturers have heard the call and have produced anti aging face oils. Head to any health and wellness, beauty, department, or even a grocery or wholesale store, and you’ll find what seems like an endless array of anti-aging serums and skin cleansing oils; in fact, new products are added to the market every day. With so many options on the market, trying to figure out what is the best anti-aging serum can seem like a really daunting task.
While there are all types of ingredients that can be used in skin cleansing oils, there’s one ingredient that has come onto the scene in recent years that quickly gained a lot of traction and is now considered one of the best compounds used in oil face washes. What is it? CBD! In fact, CBD anti aging cleansing oils have become all the rage, so much so that that many salons and spas now offer CBD facials. As you can imagine, there are a lot of CBD-infused face wash products on the market.
What is CBD?
OK, so now that you have a basic understanding of anti-aging face creams, serums, and washes, and you know that CBD has become an extremely popular ingredient in these products, you’re probably wondering, “What the heck is CBD?”
Short for cannabidiol, CBD is a cannabinoid, a naturally occurring chemical compounds, found in the cannabis plant. Every plant contains cannabinoids, including cannabis. There are more than 120 known cannabinoids in cannabis, and you’re probably quite familiar with one of those compounds: tetrahydrocannabinol – better known as “THC”, the cannabinoid that is responsible for creating the psychoactive effect that marijuana is famous for. It’s important to note, however, that while THC and CBD are both cannabinoids of the cannabis plant, there is a notable difference between the two: the former creates a “high-like” sensation when consumed, while the latter does not. In other words, you can ingest CBD or apply it topically and you won’t feel as if you’re “high”, but rather you may experience one of the many benefits that the cannabinoid offers.
How Does CBD Work?
In order to understand the benefits that CBD offers for the skin, it’s important to understand how CBD works in the body. Like many people, you’ll probably be surprised to learn that the human body features an entire system that is named after marijuana. It’s true! It’s known as the endocannabinoid system (ECS), and it plays a crucial role in the health and well-being the body. Not only does it interact with cannabis, but it also plays several other critical functions.
The term “endocannabinoid” is derived from two words: “cannabinoid”, which comes from the word “cannabis”, and “endo”, which is the shortened term for “endogenous”, a term that means it is naturally produced within the body. To summarise, “endocannabinoid” simply translates to “cannabis-like substances that occur naturally within the body”.
The endocannabinoid system is comprised of three parts that are independent, yet all work together. These parts include:
- The endocannabinoids
- Receptors that are located in the nervous system and throughout the rest of the body that both the endocannabinoids and the cannabinoids (those in CBD and in other plants) attach to
- Enzymes that work to break down the endocannabinoids and cannabinoids
So, what does the ECS do and why is it important? It plays a crucial part in homeostasis; the manner in which the body maintains all elements within it in their appropriate zones in order to ensure the environment within your body remains stable and optimal, regardless of what is occurring in the external environment that surrounds you.
To visualise how it works, visualise the instruments on your car’s dashboard that tell you when elements within your vehicle are operating properly and alert you when they aren’t. Like the gauges on your car, your body constantly monitors vital functions and the levels of elements within your body; your temperature, your heart rate, your blood pressure, your hunger levels, etc. When something within your body isn’t operating within the appropriate range, it will automatically activate the ECS in order to correct the problem. When you get really hot while you’re working out and you start sweating, for instance, or when your body needs fuel and your stomach growls to let you know that it’s time to eat, that’s your endocannabinoid system at work.
The ECS uses cannabinoid receptors, which are located in certain tissues, in order to do these things. There are two known cannabinoid receptors, including:
- CB1, which is located in the brain and the nerves of the spinal cord (the central nervous system)
- CB2, which is located in the nerves that are found in your digestive tract, certain cells within the immune system, and the nerves located in your extremities (the peripheral nervous system)
The Benefits of CBD for the Skin
Several studies have found that CBD offers numerous benefits to the skin. The cannabidiol is very rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants; all elements that are vital for the skin. The cannabinoid receptors that are part of the ECS aren’t just located in the central and peripheral nervous system; they’ve also been found in the keratinocytes, or the skin cells, as well as other components of the skin, like the small nerves, immune cells, hair follicles, and even the sebaceous glands. Furthermore, when it’s applied topically, CBD acts kind of like an optimiser. In other words, it amplifies the benefits the active ingredients of the other agents that are added to skincare products and allows them to penetrate more deeply into the skin.
Numerous skin health benefits have been linked to CBD, some of the most notable of which include:
- Reduced skin cell overproduction
- Increased epidermal growth
- Regulation of secretion of the sebaceous glands
- Reduced irritation
- Improved skin cell regulation
- Enhanced lubrication of the skin
Additionally, because CBD is has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, it can help to reduce the inflammation that causes puffiness and plays a part in aging the skin. It can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also improving the overall texture of the skin. In other words, when added to anti-aging serums, CBD can offer profound benefits and improve the effects that these products are designed to provide. In fact, it’s so effective that many people claim it’s the best anti-aging oil out there. Perhaps when explorers were setting out to find the Fountain of Youth, they shouldn’t have been looking for a spring, but rather, maybe they should have been looking at cannabis and the CBD that it contains!
What Happens to The Skin as It Ages?
Aging is natural, and try as you might, there’s no way to avoid it. Eventually, it comes for everyone. As the largest organ of the human body and owning to the fact that it is exposed to such harsh elements over the course of a lifetime (harmful UV rays, pollutants in the air and products, etc.), it’s no wonder why the skin shows signs of aging. Add to that the fact that as you age, collagen production slows and elasticity gives way, and it’s even more understandable why the skin can be impacted so significantly as you age.
There are numerous negative effects that aging has on the skin, some of which include:
- Oxidative stress. This complex process involves how the cells process oxygen. It’s no secret that oxygen is vital for life; however, it can also produce some negative side effects that can cause damage to the cells. Of course, you can’t avoid oxygen, but there are things that can increase the level of oxidative stress that is placed on the skin cells. For example, the harsh UV rays of the sun speed up the process, which is why it’s so important to include protection from the sun in an anti-aging skincare regimen.
- Increased dryness. As you age, your sebaceous glands produce less oil, which might seem like a good thing (and surely is something that you probably wished for when you were a teen); however, it can actually be detrimental for your skin. While it’s true that reduced sebum production, the oil that the sebaceous glands of the skin produce, minimises blemishes, as the clogs aren’t as prone to becoming clogged; but sebum does play an important part in maintaining healthy skin. If your sebaceous glands aren’t producing enough of it, your skin may start feeling itchy, tight, and highly sensitive. Moreover, it can start to flake and crack, and fine lines can start to appear, which can end up making you look older than you actually are.
- Slowed cellular turnover. The sebaceous glands aren’t the only part of the skin that slows production as you age; the cells themselves slow, too. While that’s not completely bad, as the shedding of skin cells can potentially pose other issues, such as clogged pores. However, the new cells that are produced when the old cells are shed make you look younger, so the longer your skin retains those older cells, the more your complexion starts to fade. While there isn’t a lot that you can do to increase cellular turnover, there is one thing that does seem to help; using high-quality anti-aging creams, face washes, and oils – like those that contain CBD. A good skin cleansing oil for the face that features CBD as an ingredient can effectively help to increase the rate of production of skin cells, which in turn, can help to retain a youthful complexion.
The above are just a few of the effects that can impact the skin as you age, and as you can imagine, those effects can impact your complexion and the elasticity of your face. As a result, fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dullness, and sagging can occur, making you look older than you actually are.
How Can Wanderlust Anti-Aging Face Oil with CBD Help?
With the above facts in mind, the team at Nay has dedicated ourselves to finding a way to reduce the effects that aging can have on the skin. We have committed a great deal of research, time, effort, and energy into gathering extensive information and developing luxury CBD skincare products that can help to stop the effects of aging dead in their tracks. We’re happy to report that our efforts have really paid off, because we have created what we – and so many satisfied customers – consider the best face oils for anti-aging.
Our skincare lineup is comprised of the highest quality ingredients, including premium CBD. Unlike other products that are supposed to promote anti-aging effects actually can worsen the impact, due to the harsh ingredients they contain, our products are made with the least harsh ingredients, and are not only effective at stopping the signs of aging in their tracks, but that are delicate enough to use regularly on even the most sensitive skin. Wanderlust CBD anti-aging serums have been found to combat dullness, oxidative stress, and dryness – the effects that make your skin appear older – so that you can enjoy looking more radiant and youthful.
What Kind of Ingredients Does Wanderlust Contain?
Wanderlust Serum is comprised of a proprietary blend of ingredients that have been proven to have a powerful impact on aging. These ingredients were hand-selected because of their ability to improve moisture levels, increase the rate of cellular production, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Some of the most notable ingredients in our premium-quality anti-aging lotion include cranberry, raspberry, and grapefruit extracts; all of which have high levels of antioxidants, as well as essential vitamins and minerals. We’ve also included sodium ascorbyl (vitamin C) and phosphate, which have also been shown to have a profound impact on the effects aging has on the skin. It also contains hyaluronic acid, a compound that the skin naturally produces, the production of which starts to decrease as you age, and, combined with the reduction of sebum production, dries out the skin. As such, the addition of hyaluronic acid helps your skin retain moisture and keeps it on the surface of the skin, allowing your complexion to look fresh and radiant. Of course, Wanderlust anti-aging face oil also contains CBD. Because of all of the benefits that CBD can provide for the skin, we have incorporated premium-quality isolated CBD from the most reputable suppliers in our skincare lineup. The CBD not only contains its own set of antioxidants and essential minerals, but it also helps to enhance the effects that the other key ingredients provide. When combined, Wanderlust anti-aging skin serum has been proven to be highly effective at combating the impact that aging can have on the skin. The very first time you apply Wanderlust anti-aging lotion on your face, you’ll start to notice the profound impact it can have on the way your skin looks, as well as the way that it feels. Our CBD Facial Gel Serum features hyaluronic acid, which helps to improve the softness of the skin, and can even reduce dark, under-eye circles. Our anti-aging eye serum improves the softness of the skin and instantly makes it so smooth and soft to the touch. Wanderlust can effectively increase the suppleness of your skin, reduce the look of dark under-eye circles, and minimise the development of fine lines and wrinkles. All of these factors combined mean that you’ll start to feel the profound impact that our serum can have on the skin almost as soon as you apply them.
What are the Benefits of Wanderlust CBD Anti-Aging Serum?
So, what is it that our advanced anti-aging skin serum with CBD can do for your skin? In short: a lot! Let’s take a closer look.
- Protection for the skin. As previously mentioned, the skin is the largest organ of the body. It’s also exposed to extremely harsh elements on a constant basis; pollutants in the air, the sun’s UV rays, and potentially harsh ingredients that other products that you might use may contain. The combination of high-quality, natural ingredients, including extracts and CBD isolate, have been shown to offer protection for the skin. Our anti-aging oil creates a barrier for the skin, protecting it from the harmful elements that it’s exposed to on a regular basis. As a result, it can help to stave off the damage that bacteria and other elements can cause, reducing the risk of inflammation. Our skin cream also has antibacterial properties, which have been found to access the microbial compounds that clog the pores. These factors combined mean that our anti-aging skin serum can reduce blemishes and swelling.
- Reduced oxidative damage. We mentioned above the effects that oxidative stress can have on the skin, which can lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles, and can just make your complexion look dull. Our skincare cream has been found to slow the impact that oxidative stress can have on the skin. Because it creates a layer of protection on the surface of the skin, and since it’s absorbed by the skin, it can prevent the impact that sun exposure can have; both on the surface layer, as well as on the deeper cellular levels of the skin.
- Everyone knows that hydration is important for the skin. As you age, the sebaceous glands, which are located all over the surface of the skin, reduce the production of sebum (oil). While you don’t want your skin to produce too much sebum, as it can make it feel oily and can clog pores; however, you don’t want the production of sebum to stop completely, as it helps to hydrate your skin. If sebum production slows too much, your skin will start to dry out, and it can end up becoming flaky and dully. The ingredients in Wanderlust anti-aging serum has been found to have hydrating effects on the skin. It nourishes the skin, allowing it to stay hydrated, and in turn, reducing the risk of dryness.
- Cleansing Qualities. The ingredients in our facial cleansing oil have also been found to offer highly effective cleansing qualities. It penetrates deep into the pores, removing impurities and absorbing toxins, making it an exceptionally powerful cleanser. The antibacterial properties of the CBD isolate, as well as the plant extracts, can effectively combat various strains of bacteria, too.
- Rejuvenating Properties. All of the above factors combined mean that Wanderlust anti-aging cream will help to rejuvenate your skin. When your skin is properly protected, well hydrated, and deeply cleansed, there’s no doubt that your skin will be rejuvenated and that it will look as radiant and youthful as it did in your younger years.
Important Notes to Point Out
Nay CBD’s Wanderlust CBD anti-aging serum is tested by renowned dermatologists. It’s free of the harsh additives that so many other skincare creams and products contain, and that can have adverse effects on your skin. Our product is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and cruelty free. Because the ingredients are so delicate, they are suitable for use on all types of skin, from super-dry and flaky to extremely oily, and even allergy-prone sensitive skin.
How To Use Wanderlust Anti-Aging Oil
Using Nay CBD’s Wanderlust skin serum is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply cleanse and tone the face as normal, pat dry, and then apply our anti-aging face serum to your face. That’s it! Allow the serum to sit on the face and as it’s absorbed into the skin cells, the CBD and all of the other ingredients, including cranberry, grapefruit, and raspberry extracts, as well as phosphate and sodium ascorbyl (vitamin C), will start working their magic.
Wanderlust CBD Anti Aging Serum FAQ
Now that you have an understanding of the benefits that CBD can provide for the skin, as well as the properties of our anti-aging oil – including the ingredients that it contains and the benefits that it offers – you might have some additional questions. We want you to be confident about the decisions you make. To that end, we’ve put together a list of some of the most frequently asked questions that we have received; as well as, of course, answers to those questions.
Who is CBD Skin Cleansing Oil Best Suited For?
Oily, dry, combination, sensitive; there are so many different skin types, and some products can have devastating effects on some types of skin. Well, you’ll be comforted to know that our CBD skin cleansing cream is suitable for use with all skin types. Whether your skin is super-dry and flaky, it’s very oily and prone to acne, or it’s extremely sensitive and freaks out when you just look at something that contains something that could aggravate it, you can rest easy knowing that our CBD skin cleansing anti-aging serum is safe to use. Of course, if you have particular allergies, you should check with your dermatologist first, just to be on the safe side.
Will it make me feel “high”?
Believe it or not, that’s a question we get a lot more than you might think. Because CBD is a cannabinoid of the cannabis plant, and since the cannabis plant is known to produce a “high-like” feeling, it’s natural to wonder if CBD will make you feel “high”, too. Rest assured that the answer to that question is a resounding: no. As we discussed above, THC is the cannabinoid that is found in cannabis that causes a psychoactive effect, thus making you feel “high”. CBD, on the other hand, does not generate a psychoactive effect, so you don’t have to worry about feeling high when you use our product. However, there is a chance that you may feel a bit giddy when you look in the mirror and see how much the appearance of your skin has been improved.
Is the serum safe to use while pregnant?
Though CBD doesn’t have psychoactive properties, ingestion isn’t recommended during pregnancy; however, topical application has been deemed safe. Since our product is a topical serum, it, too, is considered safe; however, we do recommend consulting with your doctor before using, just as you should do when you try anything new when you are pregnant.
Are there any adverse effects?
Though Wanderlust is generally considered safe for use with all skin types and with all conditions, and though it does not cause any psychoactive effects, we do need to note that as with every other product, though it’s very low and generally unlikely, there is a chance that adverse effects could occur. Do check with your doctor before use if you are concerned.
Summing It Up
If you’ve been looking for the Fountain of Youth, there’s no need to pack your bags and set sail on the open seas (of course, that is, unless you want to). Just get yourself a bottle of Wanderlust by Nay CBD and watch as you turn back the hands of time and reclaim your radiance.